Some municipalities may want to alter the order of their permit package. For instance, a municipality might want the forms section to come before the required inspections section, or the cover page to not be the first item in the permit package. As a Cloudpermit administrator you can change the order of the permit package at any time in the templates settings. This article will provide instruction on how to perform this process.
How to Reorder the Permit Package
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Click your name at the top right, as can be seen by the screenshot below.
- Select Templates from the drop-down menu, as can be seen by the screenshot below
- Select Default Building Permit
- Click the Reorder button at the top right
- Once in the reorder menu, you can drag and move each component to a different spot in the package by clicking and dragging on the small squares to the right of each selection (see image below)
- Once you have completed your desired reordering, select the done button and your changes will be saved.