Cloudpermit allows inspectors to view the assigned and confirmed inspections assigned to them for a particular day. This article explains how inspectors can quickly toggle between days to view their upcoming inspections.
How to Toggle Between Days to View Upcoming Inspections (For Inspectors)
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Click on on My Today
- Select the date for which you want to view inspections. To do so you have two options:
- Click the calendar icon at the top right to select a specific date
- Use the < and > icons on the left and right side of the date bar at the top right to toggle between days. To go forward a day click the > icon. To go back a day, click the < arrow.
- Once you've selected the applicable date, any confirmed inspections will populate under My today