Cloudpermit allows for time spent on inspections to be recorded and tracked. This article explains how Administrator users can turn on this feature.
How to Turn On Time Tracking for Inspections
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Click your name at the top right
- Click on Inspections
- Refer to to Time tracking
- Click on Yes
- Once you do, you'll be presented with a confirmation notification at the top right of the screen.
- Once you turn on the Time tracking, inspectors will be required to input time used for visit (inspections). Please refer to the screenshot below.