Cloudpermit allows Administrator users to configure a Freeze time for inspection requests. What is a freeze time? Well, in short, freeze time on Cloudpermit refers to the ability to set a cut-off time for how far in advance inspections can be requested. This article explains how freeze time can be configured on Cloudpermit.
How to Configure a Freeze Time for Inspection Requests
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Click your name at the top right
- Click on Inspections
- Scroll down to Freeze time
- Input Working day(s)
- For clarification, if you enter "0", that means requesters will be able to request same day inspections. If you input "1", requestors will need to request inspections at least 1 day in advance.
- Input a Freeze time
- For this, any time you input AM/PM will mean that requestors will not be able to request inspections after that time.
- Once you've inputted a Working day(s) and Freeze time, Cloudpermit will present you with a confirmation notification similar to the screenshot below.