Cloudpermit comes out of the box with several search filters to help you filter through applications so you can find specific ones faster. This article explains how to apply one of the pre-configured filters.
How to Apply a Search Filter
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Scroll down to Workspaces as can be seen by the screenshot below
- Click on the filter located at the top right of the Search box. A screenshot is included below
- Select one of the filters available from the drop-down list. An example is included below
- Cloudpermit will now return applications that fit the criteria of the applied filter. A total number of applications that fit the criteria will appear on the right of Results located below the Search box