Typing out commonly used phrases can be time consuming and tedious. That's why Cloudpermit developed a commonly used phrases feature. This feature allows for commonly used phrases to be programmed ahead of time and used in the future. This article explains how to configure phrases ahead of time so that they can be used in the future. Please note, only administrator users on Cloudpermit can configure these phrases, however, all users will have access to the phrases inputted by the administrator user
How to Configure Commonly Used Phrases
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Click your name at the top right
- Click on Configuration
- Scroll down to Phrases section
- The Phrases section is located at the bottom of the page as can be seen by the screenshot below
- Click Add phrase
- Add a Category
- To do so, click the Add category button
- Provide a name for the category. To do so, input a name in the text box as can be seen by the screenshot below
- Provide a Name for the Phrase
- To do so, input the desired name for the phrase in the name section, as can be seen by the screenshot below.
- Input the desired Text
- To do so, input the desired commonly used phrase in the Text bar, which is located next the Name bar.
- Save the Phrase
- To do so, click the save phrase button located in the bottom right of the screen
- The phrase should now be saved and be displayed under the phrases section
NOTE: You can now use the configured phrases in text boxes throughout Cloudpermit.