There may be instances when the civic address of a property on an application on Cloudpermit needs to be updated. This is why Cloudpermit gives municipal users the ability to manually input the address of the property of the application. This article explains how to do that. Please note, only municipal users can edit the address of the application. This means, the applicants and other parties of the application cannot.
How To Override the Civic Address of an Applciation
- Log into Cloudpermit
- Go to ca.cloudpermit.com
- Find the Subject Application
- To learn how to find the subject application faster, click here
- Click the Address of the Application
- This will re-navigate you the application
- For reference, the address of the application is circled in red on the screenshot below
- Click the Purple Pencil Button
- The purple pencil button is located on the right side of the address of the application located at the top of the application. This will allow you to edit the address of the application.
- For reference, please refer to the screenshot below
- Edit the Address as Applicable
- At this point, you can edit the House number, Suffix, Street name, Street type, Direction, Unit designator, and Unit number. To do so, simply input numbers, letters, or select the applicable selection for each section. A screenshot is included below for reference.
- Confirm the Edit
- To do so, click the purple arrow on the right side of the address of the application
- Any change you finalize will be reflected for the applicant, however, as noted, they will not be able to edit the address