Cloudpermit makes it easy to access your building permits. Once a municipality has decided to issue your building permit, it will become available on Cloudpermit. This article discusses how you can access your building permit online on Cloudpermit. Please note, to access a building permit on Cloudpermit, your application must be under PERMIT ISSUED status. You will be notified via email once your application changes statuses. To learn more about when email notifications on Cloudpermit, please click here.
How To Access Your Issued Building Permits
- Log into Cloudpermit at https://ca.cloudpermit.com/login
- Find the subject application from My applications
- Click on the address of the application which is written in blue text, as can be seen by the image below.
- Switch to the Application Workspace
- You need to switch to the APPLICATION WORKSPACE to access your building permit. To do so, click Application under the map. It is circled in red on the image below.
- Scroll down to the Permits tile
- The Permits tile is located at the bottom of the page.
- Expand the Permits tile by clicking the Open button near the right side of the tile. The Open button is circled in red on the image below.
- Download the permit
- To do so, simply click the DOWNLOAD PERMIT button which is circled in red on the image below.
- Open the permit
- To do so, please go to your downloads folder on your computer and double click on the permit
NOTE: Another way to access your building permits, is to simply click the link included in the email from Cloudpermit notifying you that your application is now in Permit issued status. Once you click on the link, please follow the instructions above starting at step number 3.