While modifying inspection requests will mostly be done by applicants, Cloudpermit offers authority users the ability to modify inspections on behalf of applicants. This article explains how to modify an inspection request on behalf of an applicant. Please note, inspections can only be modified for applications under Construction started status.
How to Modify Inspection Requests on Behalf of Applicants
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Locate The Subject Application
- To do so, please scroll down to Applications.
- Click on the address of the application which should be written in blue text.
- Locate The Subject Inspection
- All of the required inspections are listed under the Inspections tile under Work & Construction.
- Click Modify Request
- The Modify request button is located near the bottom right of inspection tiles that have existing inspection requests. The Modify request button is circled in red on the image below.
- The Edit or cancel inspection view will automatically appear, similar to the image below.
- Change The Date and/or Time Slot
- Click the Change date button, located under the date of the inspection.
- To change the date of the requested inspection date, click the calendar icon or click the search bar located under Requested date.
- To change the requested time slot, click the select button located under Requested time slot.
- Input Additional Information (optional)
- To do so, simply begin typing in the grey box located under Additional information.
- Update and close the Inspection Request
- To do so, click the Update and close button located at the bottom right of the Edit or cancel inspection request view.