We can all appreciate the importance of good communication. That’s why Cloudpermit keeps you informed about important updates regarding your applications. Below you will find when and how you will be notified about important updates regarding your applications.
Cloudpermit will notify via email when the following occurs:
- Application Status Change. All parties of the application will be notified.
- Inspection(s)updates such as (All parties of the application will be notified.):
- A new inspection added
- An inspection is completed (inspection result)
- Changes Requested for submitted attachments or forms. All parties of the application will be notified.
- Invitation to Collaborate on a project. Only those invited to collaborate will be notified.
- Confirmation of Inspection Request. This note is only sent out the party which requested the inspection and is only sent out if the Municipality decides to send out a note
- An Order to Comply has been issued to you.
NOTE: Update emails should be found within your main email inbox, however, if you cannot locate them, please refresh your email and check your spam/junk folders.