Cancelling inspection requests on Cloudpermit is quick and easy. This article outlines how to cancel both CONFIRMED and UNCONFIRMED inspection requests. In addition, a video tutorial is included at the bottom of this article.
How To Cancel Inspectio Requests (Confirmed and Unconfirmed)
If you need to cancel your inspection requests, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Chose the subject application from your existing APPLICATIONS by clicking on it.
- Now that you are in the application, your view should look similar to the image below
- Find the inspection you would like to cancel from the list of upcoming inspections
- Click the Modify request button. Every upcoming inspection has one of these buttons. If you cannot find this button, please refer to the image below
- When you click the Modify request button, the Edit or cancel inspection request window appears. It should appear similar to the image below
- To cancel the inspection request, please check-off the I want to cancel this request box located near the bottom of the Edit or cancel inspection request window
- Optional – add a reason for why you are canceling the inspection request in the box by typing
- Now, please click the UPDATE AND CLOSE button, near the bottom right of the window.
- The inspection request is now canceled
NOTE: The inspection request cancelation is recorded and appears under the inspection. Please be mindful of this.