When your permit has been issued, the permit application dashboard now moves from its Application workspace into its Work workspace. This switch will happen automatically, however, if you’d like to toggle in between the two, you can do so by clicking each of them. To do so, simply click Application or Work. This article outlines how you can find out which inspections your permit must pass.
How To Find Out Which Inspections Are Required For Your Applications
- Log into Cloudpermit at ca.cloudpermit.com
- Find the subject application under My applications
- Click the address of the subject application
- The address of the application should be written in blue text
- Scroll down to INSPECTIONS
- Click the Open button, as can be seen by the image below
- This will expand the INSPECTIONS tile
- Click Show upcoming inspections
- This will reveal all of the required inspections
- Any inspection listed within the INSPECTIONS tile is a Required inspection your permit must pass. For example, the image below displays three required inspections
NOTE: If you wish to view all of the material that was part of the application, please click on APPLICATION as can be seen below.