In the event you still remember your password but wish to change it, please follow the instructions listed below. Please note that you must have an existing registered and confirmed account set up to be able to change your password. In addition, a video tutorial is included below. For instructions on how to create a Cloudpermit account, click here.
How to Change Your Password
- Go to ca.cloudpermit.com using a browser other than Internet Explorer. Please note that this can also be done on a mobile device.
- Log into your existing Cloudpermit account near the top right of the screen.
- Once logged in, please click your name in the right top corner to access your personal profile page, as can be seen below:
- A drop-down menu will now appear, please click "My Profile" as can be seen below:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find "Change password", as can be seen below:
- Enter your current password and the desired new password.
- Please note that Cloudpermit only accepts moderate and strong passwords.
- Click "Change Password.